What internal conflict?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What internal conflict?

Post  weisserfall on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:38 am

I am really pissed off with the internal conflict crap that causing the PS to be closed till further notice.
I don't know the detail about this matter but seriously this problem is getting old and really stupid imo....
you guys are forgetting that this realm is created to have fun not for politics and a contest to won favoritism from felix
Honestly, I think this problem can be solved easily if everyone is just calm down and get rid of their gigantic ego.

For all the melbourne people, maybe you guys should try to cooperate with others better, try to listen to people in the raid,
and also don't try to take over control from raid leader. they are appointed as raid leader for a reason... If you don't like it don't join the raid.
Respect others, if you made mistakes admit it don't blame on others... I know some of you rather blame raid wipe on healers or tankers,but think of it this way if you think you could done the job better then why not you reroll and prove that to us? If you are not willing to do that then keep your comment to yourself....

For the pedoline group, I don't like the ideas of not inviting people for raid.... And please don't think just from your side to put pressure on felix to choose which of you are more important for him.... Imagine if you have to make that decision yourself would you be able to do it fairly and not biased? If you're not sure then don't do it.... I'm pretty sure felix tried his best to be fair leader and please have some respect for him... he worked hard for us to provide a good blizz like server and we are forcing him to shut it down because of what he says in the past? come on do you think that's fair?

To felix, maybe you should consider some of the officers idea more carefully before declining. I suggest you to make a clear rules about raid, who's entitled to have a raid spot, how loot distribution can be arranged, and I feel you need someone that can assist you to make sure things are in order since you can't monitor everyday(someone you really trust). also you need to stated clearly what punishment will be given if someone broke the rules

I'm trying to be neutral here, and whatever i said above is from what i feel and what i experienced... So I would like you guys to be considerate and don't flame on this topic please...

So with that stated, I would like to offer some solutions courtesy to the original thinker of the ideas:
1. Since we have problem with attitude in raid why don't we made rules who ever screwed up or not doing their job will be kicked from raid no question asked... If you don't like it feel free to leave the realm... If you get kicked that means you screwed up... This is applies to all raid. The decision has to be accepted from at least 1/2 of people in the raid.

2. for 10 man raid we used sasha's idea to split the team and make it as a "competition" so each groups will have the motivation to beat other groups on downing new bosses.

3. for BC or TBC raid it's up to raid leader to invite whoever he/she feels like to invite so if you don't get invited start your own group and clear the instance....

Feel free to object or add any suggestions. or if you guys have something to say to me go ahead... However don't flame this topic please I am just trying to solve this internal problem...

Regards,
gabriel

weisserfall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What internal conflict?

Post  hodetothemax on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:12 pm

i have borrowed hodetothemax account. i am lyne/neptuna/avvena i forgot my password

i would like to try tank one of your boss and see how you guys doing. i will try how HARDTANKER tank some DPS class. maybe i am the WORST TANKER in the guild but i really would like to try but with everyone online, including you.

so i will see you guys in next raid.

hodetothemax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hodetothemax on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:17 pm

weisserfall wrote:
So with that stated, I would like to offer some solutions courtesy to the original thinker of the ideas:
1. Since we have problem with attitude in raid why don't we made rules who ever screwed up or not doing their job will be kicked from raid no question asked... If you don't like it feel free to leave the realm... If you get kicked that means you screwed up... This is applies to all raid. The decision has to be accepted from at least 1/2 of people in the raid.

2. for 10 man raid we used sasha's idea to split the team and make it as a "competition" so each groups will have the motivation to beat other groups on downing new bosses.

3. for BC or TBC raid it's up to raid leader to invite whoever he/she feels like to invite so if you don't get invited start your own group and clear the instance....

this is lyne again.
do we have 2 group for raid 10 man lvl 80? do we have enough for that 2 group? yes no? people will not have geared up if not enough people online. and i believe the run will be once each week for some group who lack of people.

hodetothemax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:25 pm

Just to add my 2 cents
1.) Server is here for me to have fun, not just for you guys, remember that I DON'T EARN MONEY FOR DOING THIS. You guys bitching about what the other person says, not fun for me because I have to listen and consider what is the best solution to solve it.
2.) Hardcore style of playing belongs in retail, not in my server. People like me who don't have time to study every nook and cranny of their class bound to do stupid things during raid, that's fine as long as it's not too stupid XD. We don't care whether you can churn out gazzilion DPS, that's retail's talk, not here. Go raid, have fun, clear content, that's the philosophy here.
3.) Sorry but splitting the guild into 2 team, not a good idea, I don't want to come to Saturday raid and then found out that I can't do raid because all of your raid saves have not been cleared yet.
4.) I will be doing some cruel and drastic decisions to avoid innocent people getting involved in this whole political crap and returning the server the way I want it. If you don't like it, tough, I'll show you the door.
5.) The reason why I don't want to lay strict rules is because the whole things supposed to be FOR FUN! Bloody hell man, Relax!

So, the server is back, you guys sort this shit among yourselves.. I will be watching...

This time I won't be nice anymore...

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://blackcat.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  weisserfall on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:29 pm

hodetothemax wrote:i have borrowed hodetothemax account. i am lyne/neptuna/avvena i forgot my password

i would like to try tank one of your boss and see how you guys doing. i will try how HARDTANKER tank some DPS class. maybe i am the WORST TANKER in the guild but i really would like to try but with everyone online, including you.

so i will see you guys in next raid.

hmm I'm not even sure about what are you talking about what do you mean by "your boss"? what's a "HARDTANKER"? and who said you are the worst tanker? lol really I don't understand please do explain....

this is lyne again.
do we have 2 group for raid 10 man lvl 80? do we have enough for that 2 group? yes no? people will not have geared up if not enough people online. and i believe the run will be once each week for some group who lack of people.

As for this I am sure we have enough people.... sometimes we didnt even have 10 players in our group but we just try the instance and learning how to deal with the encounter... and what i meant by 2 groups is 2 groups with fixed member name and coordinated time raid because obviously you guys have different time availability compared to us in Jakarta because of the time differences...

Regards
Gabriel

weisserfall

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:31 pm

I've said it once and I'll say it again, I don't want 2 groups but if you INSIST, make sure you're NOT SAVED to the instance that I want to go to on Saturday raid, WHATEVER it may be..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  hodetothemax on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:36 pm

well i am the worst warrior gab's but i am really want to try one of yours boss that's mean one of bosses that ours tanker that have to tank it because i am the only follower. i want to FEEL the PAIN of being TANK. so please gimme one boss to tank. and you see what i mean don't forget to turn on your recount i want to make sure what is going on.

thank you.

hodetothemax

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Xtradi on Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:47 pm

dude, nobody telling "you are the worst tanker/warrior". if they are it's an insult and they have to be warned.

Xtradi

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  AXE on Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:29 pm

hmm, lebih baik ini thread dimasukin ke off-topic, jadi debat terbuka dan gak digubris oleh admin.

mengenai tank hrs lebi imrpove hold threatnya di retail, gw masi inget kl u bilang "ask veleron, vanosina, achk"

ini chat gw ama veleron:

[17:57:24][P] [Tol]: is it true that
[17:57:36][P] [Tol]: all dps must not stop dpsing
[17:57:46][P] [Tol]: and tanker must improve their threat?
[17:58:09][P] [Veleron]: ok, the answer is not that simple i suppose
[17:58:18][P] [Veleron]: firstly, in instance, when tank is gearing up
[17:58:32][P] [Veleron]: the rest of the team have to watch their threat
[17:58:44][P] [Veleron]: in case they are better geared than the tank
[17:58:48][P] [Veleron]: but in raid
[17:59:00][P] [Veleron]: from my experience, the tank gets geared up first
[17:59:21]Quest accepted: Intelligence Gathering
[17:59:22][P] [Veleron]: so that he will be doing as much dam as possible to hold threat
[17:59:26][P] [Veleron]: but...
[17:59:41][P] [Veleron]: by that time, with the use of all of the tanking abilities
[17:59:55]Quest accepted: No Fly Zone
[18:00:03][P] [Veleron]: the tank must hold threat regardless of how much dam the dps is doing
[18:00:09]Sildran has gone offline.
[18:00:32][P] [Veleron]: if there is a specific sequence where the tank wants some time to gain agro... or even wants dps to stop, he must brieft dps first
[18:00:52][P] [Tol]: brieft dps ?
[18:00:53][P] [Veleron]: basically tank responsibilty is like the leader
[18:01:02][P] [Veleron]: and must know all the fights
[18:01:22][P] [Veleron]: briefing is just like telling everyone what he wants them to do
[18:01:32][P] [Tol]: hmm, have u told hodetothemax, depore and cuxpu about this?
[18:01:37][P] [Veleron]: like if he wants a little time to gain agro then he has to say so
[18:01:45][P] [Veleron]: nah
[18:02:08][P] [Veleron]: i haven't spoken to anyone except for you and vano becuase i'm hardly on
[18:02:21][P] [Veleron]: but remember that is from my experience
[18:02:24][P] [Tol]: because they said that tank must improve what dps did,
[18:02:36][P] [Veleron]: doesn't mean it is the only correct way to tank
[18:02:57][P] [Veleron]: well basically, tank usually geared up the most first
[18:03:08][P] [Veleron]: to minimize chance of losing threat
[18:03:28][P] [Veleron]: but tank also needs to use ALL of his ability to pull back any mob that he has lost threat
[18:03:48][P] [Veleron]: sometimes dps can read the situation and help out tank
[18:04:03][P] [Veleron]: but waiting a bit, give tank more time to gain all the agro
[18:04:42][P] [Veleron]: also, to tank raid, you have to max out your defense stat cap so boss can't crit against you
[18:05:09][P] [Tol]: okay
[18:05:16][P] [Tol]: this server was closed because
[18:05:38][P] [Tol]: they said the tanker must improve their threat, the dps is the one who lead
[18:06:01][P] [Tol]: and why tanker lose aggro, that's tank fault
[18:07:06][P] [Veleron]: its not really a black or white matter if you know what i mean.. there are many factors that may lead to that situation... but thing is, this is a casual and friendly server, any critisism should be given in a productive and helpful manner

o.O coba dilihat baik2, itu pengalaman dr org retail sendiri... entah kalian bilang "coba tanya org2 retail, toh dr 3 orang yg kalian sebutkan, gw yakin gak 1pun dr mrk ngasi tau tentang hal ini"

kl generalnya mrk bilang tank = leader, dan di server ini tank >> healer >> dps, maka ya mw ga mw dps harus nurut. Dps gede2 biar cepet tidur?

Perlu bukti screenshot tah?

Oke, anggep lu mau MT, silahkan tank al'ar sendiri de, tanpa OT... toh u uda 80, kemaren vashj gw clearpun tanpa bantuan OT (clear pertama, sebelum gm run). Gw ga bisa dateng soalnya sabtu depan, tapi buktikanlah sedikit gimana lu ngerti tentang hal spt ini. Toh instance MGT aja gak bisa kelar kan meski dps terus2an kan?

Kalo uda clear tuh TK dgn u MT sendiri, silahkan aja ngegrup 10-man.... gak harus 10 orang kok, at least 5 doang (liat threadnya sasha), toh tujuannya agar masing2 di server ini bisa improve merata.... entar gm run br 25-man gitu.

AXE

View user profile http://proudlyhikki.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  tankting on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:49 am

yo this lyne/avvena/neptuna. i am borrowing tankting acc now.

i amonly asking for one boss. i dont want tank all the boss. i know you and erlleen want to tank so bad. =D.

i just want to try =D

thank you pig flower pig

tankting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Mon Aug 24, 2009 2:31 am

Apparently some people have been talking behind my back and say that I'm weak and spineless. Looks like being nice and considerate to people equals weak.

I have very limited bandwith so if you causing me stress then I don't want you in my server, what a waste of space, bandwith, and time. I got enough stress from real life as it is.

From here on I will exercise my right as the owner of the server to do whatever is necessary to keep my server enjoyable to me and other players. I don't need to justify myself to you. If you don't like it, you are welcome to leave the server.

I'm thinking of restructuring the chain of command and how the server is run but I want to gather some information and see how things are for a while.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AXE on Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:31 am

tankting wrote:yo this lyne/avvena/neptuna. i am borrowing tankting acc now.

i amonly asking for one boss. i dont want tank all the boss. i know you and erlleen want to tank so bad. =D.

i just want to try =D

thank you pig flower pig
gw cuma minta al'ar kok, gag yg laen... toh sabtu depan gw pergi. Lu aja jadi MT, see how it works... toh MGT aja elu ga bisa clear kan?

AXE

Back to top Go down

Post  tankting on Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:01 pm

lyne again

NUUUUUUU No No No No No No No No No

ok then ill do my best

tankting

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gozila on Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:51 am

OOT a bit

just wanna know if my post this time will be deleted again (by whoever it is that deleted my post Very Happy) Suspect

or maybe there was a forum rollback? LOL

gozila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:10 pm

gozila wrote:OOT a bit

just wanna know if my post this time will be deleted again (by whoever it is that deleted my post Very Happy) Suspect

or maybe there was a forum rollback? LOL

You post was deleted because it was not neutral in tone and not helping towards our current situation..

If you have issue with this, come and talk to me..

Cheers..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanthebuggypriest on Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 pm

AXE wrote:
tankting wrote:yo this lyne/avvena/neptuna. i am borrowing tankting acc now.

i just want to try =D

thank you pig flower pig
gw cuma minta al'ar kok, gag yg laen... toh sabtu depan gw pergi. Lu aja jadi MT, see how it works... toh MGT aja elu ga bisa clear kan?

just for information, n no offence at all,
kita udah iseng nyoba Maghteridon (24/8/2009) dan down
dengan orang cuma 6 orang saja enough,
(btw kita ga kejar achievement, kita gak mau bersaing untuk menjelek jelekan grup lain, no ofence plis kita damai)

terima kasih thank you kamsia

jeanthebuggypriest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  gozila on Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:08 pm

Dear admin

I really don't have any problem about you deleting my post,

The only problem is that my post has been deleted without any notice.

But, no harms done. Never intended to do the things you said, never thought about it in the first place.

No worries bout this issue, it's been settled.

Regards
Pipirupi

gozila

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  shades on Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:42 pm

Im also a retail tanker... (druid n paly).

in this server im sure because of the 2.5x talent, all dpser are sky-rocketed.
and im very sury too that DPS has to watch their threat...

as old golden retail rule:
TANK die = Healer Fault,
Healer die = Tank fault,
DPS die = Their OWN fault.

im not saying thing based on my knowledge, i say this based on my 2.5 years retail tanking experience until v3.2 ULDUAR.

shades

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:32 am

shades wrote:Im also a retail tanker... (druid n paly).

TANK die = Healer Fault,
Healer die = Tank fault,

im not saying thing based on my knowledge, i say this based on my 2.5 years retail tanking experience until v3.2 ULDUAR.

This is true, because last saturday's raid to the TK shows this exactly

I post my observation here http://blackcat.pureforum.net/raid-schedule-information-f27/tk-the-eye-raid-from-my-point-of-view-t245.htm

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  AXE on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:31 am

TANK die = Healer Fault,
Healer die = Tank fault,

setubuh!!

ada yg entah dapet ilmu di server retail mana.... yang kalo tanker bilang "jaga aggro, stop dps!", healernya berkata "gapapa, biar healer yang kerja"

Yang pasti sih .... pas mereka bilang "coba tanya vano, veleron, achk ... mrk saksi mata pemain retail...", gw da cek ama vano & veleron kl mereka ga perna ngomong gt (liat di page#1). Entah ya para dps ini jagoan neon di server retail mana.... Toh kalo emg bisa bilang survivabilitynya tanker2 kurang bagus.... bole dong clearin tuh MGT yg bener2 ngetes survivability (meski cm di boss-1) . Bkn bangga dengan ngebunuh boss tier-4 cm ber6 Very Happy cheers

AXE

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:20 am

AXE wrote:

TANK die = Healer Fault,
Healer die = Tank fault,

setubuh!!

ada yg entah dapet ilmu di server retail mana.... yang kalo tanker bilang "jaga aggro, stop dps!", healernya berkata "gapapa, biar healer yang kerja"

Yang pasti sih .... pas mereka bilang "coba tanya vano, veleron, achk ... mrk saksi mata pemain retail...", gw da cek ama vano & veleron kl mereka ga perna ngomong gt (liat di page#1). Entah ya para dps ini jagoan neon di server retail mana.... Toh kalo emg bisa bilang survivabilitynya tanker2 kurang bagus.... bole dong clearin tuh MGT yg bener2 ngetes survivability (meski cm di boss-1) . Bkn bangga dengan ngebunuh boss tier-4 cm ber6 Very Happy cheers

Axe, please keep your comment neutral.

Thanks..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rachnad on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:57 am

This thread is still going on? seriously? ><
This is just a GAME, a thing which is made to make us HAPPY, don't need to be serious about it ><.

As GM said, it is the lack of coordination and unluckiness that kills the raid, not the lack of DPS.
As far as i aware, there was NO condition that we wiped due to the boss enrage on BC raids before WotLK expansion:

Gruul wipe? Either too many people died on ground slam phase (which reduce the overall DPS), or the healer is thrown to the other side of the cave while the low hp tank is thrown to the opposite

Magh wipe? Mainly because those damn infernals killing our healer (supposed to be CC'ed, but lack of certain class sometimes), or no interrupts on channelers heals (which makes the fight longer) and unsripted cubes.

HKM wipe? lack of coordination, unluckiness (poly'ed or knockbacked or death coil'ed tanker/healer)

Leotheras wipe? the goddamn DPS don't know when to stop aggro, he resets aggro everytime he changes form or WW, it was stated that you must DPS when he is on his demon form, without pulling the aggro off from our lock tanker. (He was untauntable on BC)

this is from my personal experience, it might be Biased, but on leo i saw something like this. Leo Does WW, which of course, makes everybody run from him, tank included, so the scenario was the tank is on the other half of the room while this ranged dps shoots him straight away when leo stops WW, from the other side of the room. of course leo proceed to smack him, and -1 DPS for the fight.

As some of you guys might know already, we did clear Spider wing on naxx with this Setup, 2 tank, 2-3 healer, 2-3 DPS, (-3 DPS/Healer is my Sasha, switching forms to the condition), and we never ever hit the enrage timer even with our so-so tank and dps. and as somebody said, what important is downing the boss, not to be the 1st on meter.

and be mindful guys that, you guys SHOULDN'T criticize nor insult the GM just because of something unimportant like this, He does give us the server to play, FREELY, without asking anything in return. with the fact that he can only play fully (and freely Razz) on saturday as his leisure time, WE shouldn't make it as a DEBATE DAY for him, it should have been a day where we can be together exploring contents and such.

Rachnad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin on Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:00 am

+1 for above Sasha's post..

Let's just focus on our team work and have fun while doing so...

Cheers..

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top