Bugged Spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bugged Spells

Post  Admin on Wed Mar 26, 2008 6:21 am

Here are the list of currently known bugged spells:

Admin
Admin

Posts : 918
Join date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://blackcat.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  Hanzo on Mon Apr 07, 2008 10:48 am

Why my Rogue Stealth is too easy to break even by a Vile Familiar? Is it a bug?

Hanzo

Posts : 1
Join date : 2008-04-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  t0rmenter on Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:58 pm

If your enemy's level is at or above your level then the possibility of detecting your stealth thus breaking it is higher than those below your level.

t0rmenter

Posts : 8
Join date : 2008-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  draque on Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:54 am

actually i noticed that too.. the enemy is quite a few levels lower but they can see you from like 10yards or more.
stealthing almost always never work.

draque

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

BUGG!

Post  draque on Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:47 pm

the only place to learn sword for Horde is in UC.
And Archibald in UC is bugged! there isn't any listing when you talk to him, just blank.
now a Rogue can't learn Sword...
Admin. please fix this?

draque

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  Admin on Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:23 am

draque wrote:the only place to learn sword for Horde is in UC.
And Archibald in UC is bugged! there isn't any listing when you talk to him, just blank.
now a Rogue can't learn Sword...
Admin. please fix this?

Message me when I'm online, I'll give it to you directly...

Admin
Admin

Posts : 918
Join date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://blackcat.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  draque on Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi all do note that Troll Rogue has problems with learning Bow.
the shoot icon isn't available in ur spellbook.
also can't seemed to learn sword in UC.
can't be fixed, so if u want a rogue, roll some other races.

draque

Posts : 20
Join date : 2008-03-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  tunggadewi on Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:35 am

lockpicking stucked at 85/85.

85 is max level of lockpicking for level 17 rogue

at level 20 and above I could not gain anymore points, when I opened orange locked boxes

tunggadewi

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  Admin on Tue Jun 24, 2008 2:42 am

tunggadewi wrote:lockpicking stucked at 85/85.

85 is max level of lockpicking for level 17 rogue

at level 20 and above I could not gain anymore points, when I opened orange locked boxes

Thanks for the report, I'll check it out when I have a spare moment... Smile

Admin
Admin

Posts : 918
Join date : 2008-03-24

View user profile http://blackcat.pureforum.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  tunggadewi on Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:58 am

Admin wrote:
tunggadewi wrote:lockpicking stucked at 85/85.

85 is max level of lockpicking for level 17 rogue

at level 20 and above I could not gain anymore points, when I opened orange locked boxes

Thanks for the report, I'll check it out when I have a spare moment... Smile

It is fixed now. Thank you.

Need to level up that skill now 85/170 at level 34 Smile

tunggadewi

Posts : 10
Join date : 2008-03-27
Location : Jakarta

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Bugged Spells

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum